26 June 2013

Challenge #2 Die Cuts/Punches

WOW, WOW, WOW!
You guys were certainly "Out of this World" with a great number of entrants in the First Scrapper's Delights Challenge and we are pleased to announce that the winner is....


CONGRATULATIONS!!
Barbara of Art and Soul Creations


Please email scrappersdelightschallenge@gmail.com for your prize to be arranged.

The team will also selected a Top 3 from all the entries and they will be announced shortly




3. Jackie C


Well done!!

Thank you to everyone that joined in with our "S is for....." theme.

So onto our 2nd Challenge
 We would like your creations to include Die Cuts or Punches, nice and easy huh?! So let's see plenty of entries once more.

This is what the Scrapper's Delights Team have been up to with the theme for the challenge:

 


 






Trudie
Using Manga Beach Digi 2


Teresa
Using Fairy Greetings


All of the images used by the team this week are discounted in store so grab a bargain now!

So remember if you use a die cut, punch or cutting file on your card you can enter this challenge!
We had a great amount of entries last week but would like to see if we can DOUBLE it this week!

Bye for now
Scrapper's Delights
xxxxx


7 comments:

  1. thanks for placing my card in the top 3, I really love this image, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3! Congrats to the other winners too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the opportunity to join in this fab challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. DT creations are gorgeous. Fab challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects DT, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab DT creations. Great challenge. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realise it looks as if I am backlinking, but I came to check if you had announced a winner yet and realised I hadn't actually added my card to your challenge. I have just added it now, but I promise I did have you on my list when I put my post up on 1st July.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete