3 December 2014

December Challenge #36: Non Traditional Christmas Colors


Hello, Everyone!
I hope that everyone is enjoying their holidays!

Just a few reminders before we get started

VISIT STORE HERE

Come and join our Facebook Challenge

Although Willie the Penguin is no longer being given as a gift you can use any of my images and have till the 30th Dec
------------------

It's time for a brand new challenge at Scrapper’s Delights!
As you know, the theme of all our challenges are always Anything Goes but with an   optional twist.

The twist is not a must but if you follow the optional twist the price is increased to 
Scrapper’s Delights digis of your choice! 
The usual price is 3 digis!  Try the optional twist and add a boost to the price!
And now, for the optional twist for this challenge:
 "Non Traditional Christmas Colours"

 In other words, try different colours instead of the traditional red, green and white! Get creative!! Try blues, purples, oranges, etc! 
You may use any digi or stamp of your choice, but we will love to see you use our images!

And now:
Here are the teams gorgeous inspirational projects to inspire you!


Beautiful Projects

Okay, it's your turn now to show us your wonderful creations! We can't wait to see what you create and what ideas you come up with for the optional twist!

Winner of Challenge #35: 
Paper Piecing Optional Twist

Winner of 3 Scrapper's Delights Digis (plus 1 if you follow theme):
(drawn by random generator)


68, Lucy Patrick

Congratulations on your win!  Please contact Angelique to claim your prize!
(Angelique) at scrappers_delights@mail.com


Top 3
Here are the Top 3 chosen by our DT, Isobel




Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your winner badges from the side bar!  Thank you so much for sharing with us your wonderful projects!

Now to get crafty and 
remember!

The Optional Twist is NOT mandatory but if you follow it, there is a special boost to the price!

The Winner will be chosen randomly.
(Please check challenge rules at link on top of page)

Thank you so much for visiting our challenge blog and for participating by sharing your creations!  We look forward to seeing you in upcoming challenges!

Please follow us on our Facebook Fan Page for more fun, games and prizes!

Good luck and keep on crafting!





6 comments:

  1. So excited to see my name and card as the winner, thank you so much! Congratulations to the Top 3. Gorgeous DT creations for the next challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, DT ladies,
    thank you so much for picking my laptop box in the top 3! I'm very happy!
    Congratulations to the other winners!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the win, I must have had a brain fade as I thought I'd left a comment and emailed you but it seems I didn't! I have emailed you now, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the entries are beautiful!! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, silly me, I had your challenge 36 down as "Anything goes or Traditional Xmas colours" - I don't know where I got that from hehe as I see it's NON-traditional colours, oops!! So sorry about that as I added my trad colours cards, I didn't mean to ignore your theme. Merry Christmas to you all, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete